Hazel Griffin is serving her fourth consecutive term representing District 3 on the Andalusia City Council. She was reared in Covington County, graduated from Straughn High School and attended Panama City Business School. After years in management for GEM in Denver, Colorado, Hazel returned to Andalusia as a partner in Griff’s TV for 25 years with her late husband, Kervin.
Hazel’s hobbies include missionary work, spending time with her family, and playing card games with friends. She also is a fan of football and basketball.
Her professional, civic and business involvements include:
- Active in WMU
- Chaplain for RV Ministries
- Retired Business Women member
- Beautification for the City of Andalusia
- First Baptist Church Youth and Adult Sunday School Teacher
- Economic growth.
- Improve infrastructure and services for our citizens.
- Keep your city clean and attractive to new business.
- Slow down traffic in neighborhoods to protect our children.
- Be accessible to people so that they have a voice in our local government.
- Foster an educational environment that builds futures for everyone in our area.