THE CITY OF ANDALUSIA
Building Maintenance Worker II
The City of Andalusia is accepting applications for one Building Maintenance Worker II position. Under the direction of the Building Maintenance Supervisor, the employee performs skilled work in the repair and maintenance of physical structures and establishments of the City. The employee performs carpentry work, etc. necessary to the effective operation of buildings and properties. The employee performs related work as required.
QUALIFICATIONS: Any combination of training and/or experience equivalent to:
- Graduation from a standard senior high school or equivalent.
- Possession of a valid Driver’s License as issued by the Alabama Department of Public Safety.
- Ability to work more than 40 hours per week.
- Considerable knowledge of electrical, plumbing, carpentry and construction is preferred.
- Working knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of the trades.
ANNUAL ENTRY SALARY RANGE: Based on Certifications and Experience
Interested and qualified individuals may complete an application online at www.cityofandalusia.com or contact:
CITY OF ANDALUSIA
ANDALUSIA CITY HALL
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
505 EAST THREE NOTCH STREET
ANDALUSIA, AL 36420
Qualified applicant will be hired upon final certification; however, no applications will be accepted after September 28, 2018.
"AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER"
Human Resource Dept.